About Me

My photo
I'm living Guatemala for 2 years to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer. This blog is to stay in touch with family and friends about my adventures. It does not reflect the beliefs of the United States government, Peace Corps, nor the people or government of Guatemala.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

RAIN RAIN RAIN

So the past few days of rainy season have been full of too much rain. I used to like rainy days when you could sit inside, read a book, take a nap, eat soup... I don't like rainy days in Guatemala. I've spent a lot of my time wet, my apartment feels wet, and everything is just damp and not pleasant. Also lots of landslides which are scary but not to worry. I'm safely held up in my apartment with my cheerios, kitty, and host family below. Love

2 comments:

  1. thank goodness you have cheerios!! the kitty is probably happy to have you all to herself. Sorry it is so yucky ...enjoy the quiet time and thanks for keeping us posted.
    luvluvluv antsusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok of course i control-F-ed myself to see how many times i am mentioned... 4?! come on now... :)

    ReplyDelete