About Me

My photo
I'm living Guatemala for 2 years to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer. This blog is to stay in touch with family and friends about my adventures. It does not reflect the beliefs of the United States government, Peace Corps, nor the people or government of Guatemala.

Monday, January 10, 2011

happy one year in country

After one year in country I can say that this already applies. Let's see what the next 15 months have in store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwuDH5BkHvw&feature=player

Love and miss you all

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 1 year. I can't believe it has been that long already. So a goat as a fellow traveler, rooster as alarm clock and lots of beans...sounds like there isn't much left to do.....don't forget the mudslides and earthquakes. love you

    ReplyDelete