About Me

My photo
I'm living Guatemala for 2 years to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer. This blog is to stay in touch with family and friends about my adventures. It does not reflect the beliefs of the United States government, Peace Corps, nor the people or government of Guatemala.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Mantra

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience; and if it hurts, it's probably worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Love this lauren! So very true girl!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. words to live by. i think i will put this on my frige...i should clean it off first so i can actually see it! thanks for keeping me inspired in my regular ol' life!!

    ReplyDelete