About Me

My photo
I'm living Guatemala for 2 years to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer. This blog is to stay in touch with family and friends about my adventures. It does not reflect the beliefs of the United States government, Peace Corps, nor the people or government of Guatemala.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Pics


Kristin and I at the ruins yesterday. Pretty cool!


These are my super cute host siblings!


These are my community members and our spanish teacher oscar.


Re-inacting a volcano erruption duh!

6 comments:

  1. great pictures, It worked!! It's fun to see your friends and surroundings...
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. at 5'2 you are tall, How does that feel??
    The kids are so cute. And look at the flowering vin,,beautiful, where is that???Home??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,
    I am loving watching your progress there.You have quite a fanclub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola mi Lorraine!!

    I'm soo happy that Guate is treating you well! I love the pictures, i hope you post more soon. miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so how tall is Oscar... lol, I would be a giant there and worshiped of course! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so glad you are posting pictures! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete