About Me

My photo
I'm living Guatemala for 2 years to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer. This blog is to stay in touch with family and friends about my adventures. It does not reflect the beliefs of the United States government, Peace Corps, nor the people or government of Guatemala.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Picture Attempt



This is my shout out to mom and aunt shirley. I saw the elephant ears and I just had to try it for myself. Miss you guys and hopefully more pictures to come!


These are some hot rocks... No lava but hot rocks!



Me with a volcan view... Pretty sweet

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the Pictures!! NO Snow!!
    and love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! so great to see you standing on hot rocks and finding shade under an elephant ear! ok i confess i cried when i saw you -- especially with your outstretched arms. bring it on sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for sharing girl! I just showed aunt syd too. we love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! Looks good considering that we have 2 feet of snow!! Have fun!! More pics!!

    ReplyDelete